Arfront Technologies Inc is a company into computer vision softwares. We make Augmented and Virtual Reality softwares that enable human-computer interaction with ease and for a defined industrial purpose. Our software can be used in facilities like oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, automobile, manufacturing and medicine for machine maintenance, troubleshooting and training.
Sensei is an Augmented Reality Remote Assistance Tool that establishes Peer-to-Peer video connection between an expert and a novice. Ideally the expert is the one who has all skills related to machine and novice is on the factory side (a normal worker). Using annotations, anchoring, 3D models, PDFs etc in a live video call; expert can troubleshoot, train or educate a novice on machine handling and industrial maintenance.
Press, Awards and Achievements:
- Publicity article for Sensei in Metroland Media, November Edition 2018
- Press Release in Chinese Technology Magazine, March Edition 2018
- Best Startup award by 680 News
- Part of Innovation York and Creative Destruction Labs, Toronto
- OCE + NSERC approved research grant holder
- Finalist at Canadian National Exhibition, Startup Challenge 2018